- This event has passed.
Circular Design Thinking™ workshop in León
1 September, 2021, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
León’s Directorate General for Innovation has selected Circular Design Thinking™ as the methodology to work with agribusiness and rural entrepreneurs.
In this 3-hour online workshop entrepreneurs will be able to identify opportunities, design strategies and circular value propositions.
- Redesign your business model with circular patterns.
- Learn how to limit the extraction of raw materials and the production of waste.
- Recover, redesign and reprocess while conserving value, respecting the cycles of nature.
- Design your business model for the circular economy.
- Become part of the community of change agents around the circular economy.
Who is it for?
- Agribusiness and rural entrepreneurs from León, Mexico.
What does it consist of?
- 3 hour online workshop via ZOOM
This online workshop is organised by the Directorate General for Innovation, with the support of the Directorate General for Rural Development from the Municipal Government of León, under the design, methodology and facilitation of 3Vectores and Innodriven.
[button title=”Register” link=”https://bit.ly/3ikjsXy” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener nofollow” align=”” icon=”” icon_position=”” color=”” font_color=”” size=”2″ full_width=”” class=”” download=”” rel=””]